Reveal A More Confident, Slimmer You
Sometimes a healthy diet and exercise simply aren’t enough to effectively target stubborn pockets of fat or sagging skin. This is especially true for those who have lost skin elasticity following dramatic weight loss, or in women who have had children. The sagging, loose skin can make you feel disproportionate, less confident, and many patients may even experience discomfort if their skin rubs together and causes irritation. Our body contouring procedures can restore your natural curves and reveal a slimmer silhouette you never dreamed possible.
What Is Body Contouring?
By sculpting the body’s fat, tissue, and skin, body contouring procedures enhance your curves and reshape, reposition or tighten almost any area of the body. Procedures may address the upper or lower body, and specifically target areas like the belly, arms, thighs, or any other areas where there are stubborn pockets of loose skin and fat. Sometimes, patients benefit from a combination of procedures for optimal results.
The body contouring procedures we offer at Gabbay Plastic Surgery include:
- Renuvion J-Plasma: Tightening skin can be done without surgery using this procedure. This process is non-invasive and ubiquitous to almost any body part with minimal down time through the use of helium plasma and radiofrequency energy.
- Tummy tuck: This procedure, medically known as abdominoplasty, can remove the excess skin of a loose tummy area tighten the abdominal muscles to redefine the waist.
- Liposuction: As one of the most popular body contouring procedures, liposuction targets excess fat under the skin and can make dramatic improvements to almost any area of the body.
- Mommy makeover: This combination of cosmetic procedures is designed for mothers whose bodies have changed from pregnancy, childbirth, and/or breastfeeding. Patients may opt for any number of procedures, including a tummy tuck, liposuction, breast lift/augmentation, and/or arm/thigh lift, among others.
- Arm lift: Loose upper arm skin can make you want to hide your arms and shoulders and avoid sleeveless tops. Brachioplasty, or arm lifts, are most popular in patients who have lost significant weight and experience sagging skin. This procedure can be done in combination with liposuction to completely transform the arm.
- Thigh lift: This procedure tightens the skin and improves the contour of the thighs by removing excess skin and fatty deposits, revealing a tighter, leaner and shapelier look.
- Body lift: Body lifts may address the upper, lower, or mid-body, by correcting cosmetic concerns such as excess or sagging skin.
If we don't change, we don't grow. If we don't grow, we aren't really living.
- Gail Sheehy
Why Choose Gabbay Plastic Surgery?
When you come to Gabbay Plastic Surgery for body contouring in Beverly Hills, you’ll be treated by an experienced, board-certified plastic and reconstructive surgeon who cares about each patient’s results. Dr. Joubin Gabbay, a Beverly Hills native, is passionate and eager to exceed patient expectations by providing honest recommendations about which cosmetic procedures will produce optimal aesthetic results.