Dr. Gabbay's Brazilian Butt Lift Before & Afters
Types of Buttock Augmentation
- Augmentation with Fat Grafting
- Augmentation with Silicone Implants
Contouring Your Buttock Shape
- A or Heart Shape
- V Shape
- A V-shaped crease (sacral triangle) arising from the end of the gluteal crease, with each line of the “V” extending toward the sacral dimples
- Two mild lateral depressions that correspond to the bony process on the upper part of the femur
- Two well-defined dimples on each side of the sacral crest that corresponds to the posterior-superior iliac spines (PSIS)
Is a Brazilian Butt Lift Right for Me?
Am I a Candidate?
- Have lost significant weight and wish to restore the curves and contour of the buttocks
- Want to bring their figure into better balance or proportion
- Would like to enhance the size or shape of their buttocks
- Want to add lift to a flat buttocks region
- Desire a trimmer, more athletic posterior
- Seek to improve the condition of drooping buttocks
The Benefit of Butt Implants
- Implants (silicone-based) come in a variety of shapes and sizes
- Incisions made during the procedure are very inconspicuous*
- Gluteal muscles keep the implant in place, so sagging is corrected
- Gluteal implants offer long-lasting results*
- Implants create a natural look and feel because they are covered by muscle, making the implant undetectable*
- The deep placement and structure of the implant prevents the chance of implant rupture*
Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure
Brazilian Butt Lift Recovery
Dr. Gabbay will provide a complete list of instructions for your individual recovery. However, every patient will need to spend the first week or two getting as much rest as possible. The more rest you get, the better your results will be. Your total time in recovery will vary depending on your exact procedure. Any swelling and discomfort can be managed with medication. If you have any concerns at any point, do not hesitate to call us.
We are always here for you throughout your recovery period and beyond. To create an environment conducive to the growth of fat, we recommend that you eat a high carbohydrate diet for 2-4 weeks. Also, avoid fat-burning exercises for the first two months. To keep direct pressure off of the buttock area, sleep on your back, and avoid wearing tight clothing or undergarments. Use a pillow or folded blanket placed under your thighs when you sit to avoid undue pressure on your buttocks.
Once Dr. Gabbay approves of your recovery, you can gradually return to more physical activities. As the injected fat settles, you can expect an initial minor decrease in volume. However, once the remaining fat settles, your results will last for years to come.