Dr. Gabbay's Breast Lift Before & Afters
What Can A Breast Lift Do?
Types Of Breast Lifts
The Anchor Lift
The Lollipop Lift
- One around the perimeter of the areola
- And one that runs vertically down from the areola to the breast crease
The Donut Lift (periareolar lift)
The Crescent Lift
What is breast ptosis?
What causes breast ptosis?
- Significant fluctuations in weight
for a consultation!
Types Of Breast Lift with Implant
Periareolar Breast Lift With Implants
Vertical Breast Lift With Implants
Inverted T-Lift with Implants
Evaluating Your Candidacy
Are You A Good Candidate For Breast Lift Surgery?
- Lack firmness
- Are small and drooping
- Appear flatter after weight loss
- Are deflated from pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Appear elongated in shape
- Lack fullness
- Seem pendulous (hanging)
- Have nipples that point downward
- Have unsupported nipples that fall below the breast crease
- Enlarged areolas
- Areolas that point downward
- Stretched skin
- Are asymmetrical in shape, size, or position
- Are heavy
At Your Consultation
- Examine your breasts to determine the degree of ptosis
- Check nipple position
- Assess the looseness of your skin
- Establish how much excess skin you have
- Verify the size and position of your areola
About The Breast Lift Procedure
The Recovery Process
- Anesthesia complications
- Wound separation
- Loss of sensation
- Hematoma (break in a blood vessel)
- Seroma (collection of fluid under the skin)
Breast Lift Procedures Frequently Asked Questions
A breast lift procedure can accomplish any or all of the following by:
- Lifting your sagging or drooping breasts
- Reducing the size of your areola
- Repositioning your nipples
- Reshaping your breasts
- Restoring the contour of your breasts
- Lifting your breasts after the loss of breast volume
- Correcting asymmetries in your breast
Breast lift surgery cannot significantly change the size or round out the upper portion of your breasts. If you want your breasts to look fuller, many women consider a breast augmentation with lift; and if your breasts are too large and you want smaller breasts, a breast lift combined with a breast reduction may be right for you.
In most cases, a breast lift is performed as an outpatient procedure, which means that you will be released to a family member or friend to drive you home the same day.
I hear that knowing breast anatomy is important when considering any cosmetic breast procedure. What are the main components of the breast?